We’ve been checking with the courts and jails to get the latest status of those arrested by the Houston police department in last night’s string arrests related to a tarp covering our valuables.
- Rico had his court date at 10:00am
- Amanda had her court date at 9:00am, plead not guilty, and was released on $210 bail.
- Shaun had his court date at 10:00am
- Remington is currently held in city jail downtown on charges of disobeying an officer. His bail is set at $235.10.
- Chris, Matthew, and Erick are being held in city jail downtown on charges of erecting a structure. Their current status is incomplete.
We’ll keep everyone updated as we get more information. Stay strong!
UPDATE: Those arrested are now out on bond and safe at the occupation. Many many thanks to our awesome legal team for being so on the ball. Y’all are rock stars. Seriously.