Occupy Houston General Assembly – Jan. 6, 2013 – Notes

8:00 p.m. General Assembly

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Jorge: MLK Day Parade coming up. Occupy Houston to get involved. Follow up to take place. Will have more information soon on how OH will participate in the parade on January 21, 2013 at 10:00 …

Notes From GA, 12/23/2012

Notes From GA, 12/23/2012

Announcements

The Kubosh family has filed a Federal lawsuit against the City of Houston with the hope of turning the suit into a Class Action suit.

On Jan. 10th at 12pm at 10601 Bassoon Dr. Houston …

The Spirit of Occupy Resolution Oct. 2012

 

RESOLUTION: THE SPIRIT OF OCCUPY HOUSTON – Oct. 2012

WHEREAS – the original call to Occupy was to literally occupy public space for redress of grievances against the corporate corruption of our democracy; a corruption so complete as to …

Notes from General Assembly, 7/22/12

Photo by Burnell McCray

Notes via Jamin

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Jorge- Tuesday’s Janitor rally at 4:30, planned 30 arrests

Alice- Bringing anti-capitalists signs and pamphlets. Capitalism is the crisis, not just low wages. Mentioned, www.thrivemovement.com

Jorge- Join Occupy Houston’s Celly for messages …

Great GA, slow start, a lot covered, notes incomplete, not proofed.
16 in attendance

ANNOUNCEMENTS
Frank – Recounted being harassed by sheriff for hanging out in a park.

Paige – SEIU Rally for Janitors Tues. June 5, 1100 – 4 …

Minutes 4-18 GA discussion

Hello,
I actually went to a GA. And took notes.
Theresa


Occupy Houston GA Wed. 04/18/2012
Discussion notes. No quorum.
In attendance:
Will
Burke
Matthew
Theresa
a bit later Alice
another young man was in and out

Discussion:
ACTION TO …

General Assembly Minutes 4/1/12

Jamin-moderator

Shere-facilitation

Jenny-scribe

Craig-timer

22+ in attendance

New comer welcome, hand signals discussed

Announcements

Will- just took a position with the American Civil Liberties Union as a youth organizer. If anyone is interested, please get in touch

Craig- City Council …

GA Minutes 3/07/2012

GA 3-7-2012
Library Plaza, 7:35pm
Scribe- Alice, Stack- Benjamin, Facilitator- Delbert, Moderator- Don

Workgroup Announcements
-Delbert/PPL of Color- March 23rd, South Texas School of Law, posted on facebook, legal discussion on the Camp Logan Riots, 8am-5pm, $25 …